Chair function: 1.The neck have 4 kneading rollers,the back and waist have 4 kneading for each.the bottock have 4 vibration kneading move circle.backrest can be a recliner. 2.the seat and the backrest can be adjusted by hand. 3.armrests can lift 90 degree,arm with a tray for laying something. Tub function: 1.pipeless inside,at the buttom it has sole surfing 2.the lamp have 7 colors change one by one in water,also the foot cushion can lift up&down. 3.at the front there is a swicth control hot&cold water inlet&out . 4..A shower beside the basin to offer a perfect shower bath.
1.Q: Can I get some samples?
A: Yes, sample order is available upon request.
2.Q: How long is production lead time?
A: It usually take about 30 working days for production.
3.Q: What is your payment terms? A: i. Direct deposit - 30% of the sale total upfront to begin production , then the remaining 70% to be paid in full before delivery is sent out.
ii. Order through the Alibaba website(Trade Assurance). iii. Other payment terms may be negotiated.
4.Q: What is the MOQ?
A: Mix item of 20 feet container.
A: Structural components are guaranteed for 10 years.