Vintage Design Salon Chairs Beauty Salon Chairs Salon Furniture
1.Q: Can I get some samples?
A: Yes, sample order is available upon request.
2.Q: How long is production lead time?
A: It usually take about 30 working days for production.
3.Q: What is your payment terms?
A: i. Direct deposit - 30% of the sale total upfront to begin production , then the remaining 70% to be paid in full before delivery is sent out.
ii. Order through the Alibaba website(Trade Assurance).
iii. Other payment terms may be negotiated.
4.Q: What is the MOQ?
A: Mix item of 20 feet container.
A: Structural components are guaranteed for 10 years.
Hydraulic pumps are guaranteed for 3 years.
Electric Parts are guaranteed for 1 year.
Electric Parts are guaranteed for 1 years.