• Product Name
  • Product Keyword
  • Product Model
  • Product Summary
  • Product Description
  • Multi Field Search
You are here: Home » FAQ

FAQ

  • Q Warranty?

    A
    Structural components are guaranteed for 10 years.
    Hydraulic pumps are guaranteed for 3 years.
    Electric Parts are guaranteed for 1 year
     
  • Q Whatis the MOQ?

    A
    Mixed items of 20 foot container.
     
  • Q What is your payment terms?

    A
     I. Direct deposit-30% of the sale total upfront to begin production, then the remaining 70% to be paid in full before delivery is sent out.
    II. Other payment terms may be negotiated. 
  • Q How long is production lead time?

    A  It usually takes about 30 working days for production.
OZ HAIR & BEAUTY EQUIPMENT LTD., 100% Australian manufacturer located in China, produces hair and beauty salon furniture with Australian quality & very competitive Chinese pricing. MORE 

Company Info

Contact us

Product List

Contact Us

Phone
+86-750-3571959
Address
Yanshuiwei Industrial Zone, Shijiao, Tangxia Town, Pengjiang District, Jiangmen City, Guangdong Province, China
Copyright © 2018 OZ Hair and Beauty Equipment Limited, All Rights Reserved.Sitemap.